Thursday, February 25, 2010

Praise from My Peers.

Peer recognition is a wonderful thing. For me I put a lot of time into crafting and creating my own little chunk of the Steampunk world. I build costumes and props. I write cheesy little bits of fiction, but by far I spend most of my time developing an infrastructure of like minded fellows and ladies to build their mythologies on.

One of the leading Steampunk Bloggers smiled upon us yesterday, and was highly complementary to the work my crew at the Steampunk Empire site has been doing.

http://voyagesofdrfabre.blogspot.com/2010/02/steampunk-reconstruction-vulcania.html

I say “Thank you Dr. Rafael Fabre and the Heliograph Blog for looking our way.” And I ask everyone look at the above link, and follow it to our group The Sons and Daughters of Nemo.

Buzz

No comments:

Post a Comment