Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm heading for space!

It is unfortunate circumstance that I am not actually getting on a rocket and heading up. I am getting in a VW Bug and driving to Atlanta for the annual Stagate Atlanta Live Action Role Playing game!

Yep. I am going to spend the weekend playing make-believe spaceman!

This is an awesome event. A huge part of it is the puzzle and problem solving. That and not having the other characters try to kill you.

The food is great and the copany couldn't be better! I am looking forward to being the guest in the home of my frineds Ben and Leslie, and having much geeky goodness!

Be well my friends!

1 comment:

  1. Obviously I am back, but I just had to tell you how good it was to be in the mountains of northern Georgia, hiking, camping, and just running around the woods in general!

    I am glad that I had the chance to be there, but I was also grateful for the opportunity not to be here.

    I did miss the ocean and the beach though.

    ReplyDelete