Wednesday, April 21, 2010

So this is why I am so damn happy!!!!!

So I have spent the better part of the evening chasing a subject I stumbled across... Smoking causes depression.

So oky, maybe not in everyone but from what I read it does so in a significant portion of those that do. My guess is since depression runs in my family in the first place the practice found sound purchase.

Without going into a lot of pull quotes and an extesive bibliography, from whay I have read this totally explains why I have been happy as a lark since I went through the process and finally stepped off the patch.

I mean there are some signifcant aspects of my life that truely suck, but I am just bouncing through life right now! I mean I am really, realy happy!

Thanks for letting me let that out!

1 comment:

  1. That's fantastic!

    I'm so glad you're a happier you. I can barely wait to meet 'im. :P

    ReplyDelete