Monday, May 3, 2010

Todays big OMG moment...

Today I had a headache and a slight sinus situation all day so I decided what I needed was some fresh air after being trapped in the hanger all day so I went to Windy Harbor after work.

The Windy Harbor Golf Club is the 18 hole gem on the Naval Base Mayport and where I will frequently drive balls from the wee hours in the morning til just before noon. They also have the BEST $3.50 breakfast plate anywhere!

Well this afternoon I am browsing through the pro shop and I finally did it. I bought golf shoes. Honest to God golf shoes! I guess it is official.... I am hooked.

Now if you will excuse me.... I have to go knit some club covers for my drivers.

1 comment:

  1. LOL... it just hit me!

    This is the harbinger of my Golden Years! Sweet Lord just 8 more years until I am elgable for the AARP!

    Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete