Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Posted on Facebook 17 September 2012

So here is the plan for the first day of the rest of my new life.
- No smoking as today id the Quit Day. Talk to my Quit Coach.
- Go to the UNF pool and begin my membership
- Continue to avoid the Gate station as my blood pressure actually is trending towards being lowered and that is the only significant lifestyle change I made so far.
- Drink lots of water.
- Instead of going home and plopping on the couch after I get the place cleaned and the cooking done, I am going to have coffee with a friend. I figure it is going to be important to break up the old routines if the new ones are going to have a chance.
- Plan my Halloween photo shoot.
Wow.. this is just the first day….

Posted on Facebook 18 September 2012

Day 2 of Buzz 3.0 Progress Update

Tonight I swim! I live for this!!! I missed it for this season but UNF has a springboard diving class they offer to the community swimmers. I may try that out next time it gets offered. I even got a parking pass, and an ID for the pool. This is the closest I have been to being a college student in years!

Rewarded myself with a subscription to Sports Illustrated!
 Can’t wait until I get my complimentary Cleveland Browns T-shirt and Performance jacket!

Eating is going to be the hardest thing to control. For starters it was the part I planned for the least but is turning into one of the more important aspects. If there is a failure, food will be the first domino to fall.

In the meantime... Good attitude. Confidence in my will. Support from my crew. Not a worry in the world.





Posted on Facebook Today





Day 3 of Buzz 3.0

I feel pretty amazing. Which means I should be scared but the bad idea gene has long been dormant. I am trying to temper how good I feel knowing that in the future I am going to have rough days and it would be nice to avoid the emotional pendulum that is life.
Still I feel amazing!!!! The swim was the thing. I feel taut. I feel lean. I feel longer. I think I looked pretty good i
n the mirror too. I am going to have to add a core routine to my list of things to change. I am not young anymore and a few guys my age are starting to have major back problems and I would like to avoid that. If I get a six-pack out of the deal then cool.

Today’s agenda:
-See a friend after work.
-Plan a menu for the next week.
-Write. I have a few different pieces I am playing with right now. One that I am motivated for is an H.P. Lovecraft tribute. Sort of. Depends how hardcore you are into your Lovecraft.
-Swing by the UNF pool… which from now on will be referred to the Innsmouth Community Recreation Center… to see if there is a chance I can get my goggles back that I left there. I may dispatch my minion to do that for me!!!





....Also from today on Facebook....





I have to add Burger King to the list..... Gawd its just sitting there......






No comments:

Post a Comment